Note: Fixtures are made for Monday’s but if agreed by both teams games can be moved to more suitable times/days.
ALL fixtures must be completed before 30th May. First named team has home advantage.
This year’s competition will run on the following format:
• All players U12 on 1 Jan 2016, (born on or after 1 Jan 2004).
• Panel of player’s name & Date of Birth required for registering teams before the tournament commences
• Entry Fee €50 per team
• 2 Groups of 4 Teams, each team gets a min 1 home game
• Juvenile posts to be used and placed on 20m lines,
• 12-15 a side depending on numbers
• Each half 20 mins in duration.
• Size 3 Sliotar to be used.
• Each group will be ranked on league basis, if teams are on equal points their position will be decided by – the result between the teams, a playoff or if necessary teams will be draw from a hat, i.e. scoring difference will NOT be used.
• Only the top three teams in each group will participate on Finals Day.
• Top team in each group will play “A” Final for the Richie Young Shield.
• 2nd Place in each group will play “B” Final, 3rd Place play “C” Final .
• 20 Winners medals and 20 runners up medals will be awarded for each final.
• League stages, home team organise and provide a neutral referee.
• Finals day, Tullogher/Rosbercon will provide referees
• Home team text exact match score as per referee to 087 0544201 (Richie Aylward)